Launched in 2018, Kea is one of the fastest-growing companies on course to change the way restaurants operate. We just raised a 11M Series A round from a terrific group of investors and are growing our team with subject matter experts who are excited about our mission; drive the world’s commerce by empowering restaurants to operate more intelligently and own their relationship with customers.
About the Role
Kea is looking for a passionate, high energy, and humble Operations Lead to join an operations organization of 20+ employees and 300+ agents all across the globe. You will collaborate with Product, Engineering, and Leadership teams to create strategies and implement day-to-day tactics that will help drive Kea’s 4x growth in 2021. We've experienced exponential revenue growth (over 34,000% year over year) and as an early member of the core team, you will have the opportunity to come in on the ground-floor and fuel this rocket ship!
More Specifically You Will
- Create a strong customer service culture and build scalable frameworks to launch new and expand existing brands
- Partner with Product on the strategy and prioritization of agent-facing product, coordinating and collaborating from inception to launch to results
- Define and track day-to-day metrics for both internal teams and international partners
- Help resolve ad-hoc issues with clients and establish solid SLA-based relationships with existing and new BPOs
- Create and manage the operations processes to ensure quality and consistency on every order that drives the company’s revenue
- Own the KPI’s around call conversion, quality control, shift manager, and agent performance
- Provide day-to-day leadership and coaching for the team, helping them meet goals and develop a culture of proactive data analysis, learning, and strategy development
What Sets You Up For Success
- 4+ years of experience managing operations/customer service in a fast growing company is ideal, experience driving operations to the next level in a larger, more established firm would be great too
- 3+ years of experience of scaling operations/customer service in a software or SaaS company
- You feel comfortable with ambiguity and agility in the face of change at a rapidly growing startup environment
- You have strong interpersonal ability to successfully manage, organize, lead and direct large teams in order to drive productive collaboration across departments
What We Offer
- Generous stock option plan
- Full healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off
- Numerous career opportunities that allow you to grow with Kea
- Fun virtual company events
- A culture of partnership and accountability: it is okay not to know all the answers, you’ll be empowered to find the best way to move forward.
Kea offers a culture focused on customer value, growth, feedback, and integrity. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome candidates of all backgrounds to apply and look forward to meeting you!